This document explains how to reset factory mode for CiperLab mobile scanner model RS31 and RS50.
Please be reminded that performing a factory reset, it will erase all data on the mobile/ PDA device. Please backup your data first before proceed to factory reset:
Please refer to the instruction below.
1) Power On CipherLab Android devices.
2) Tab on "All Apps" and click on "Settings"
3) Select "Backup & reset"
4) Click on "Factory data reset"
4) Click on "Reset phone"
5) Click on "Erase everything"
6) Input PIN Code 23058518 and click "OK"
7) This pin code should work for RS31 and RS50