The following support note describes how to convert MYOB NON-INVENTORY items into Inventoried Items
If you have some items that You need to convert into Inventory item in WMS
- Backup the WMS Database
- Go to Tools > Preferences... > Click Security tab
- Click drill in box next to "I Inventory" for Items: as shown in the picture
- Review messagebox and ensure instructions are followed carefully.
- Then search items you wish to convert as per Picture below
- Select the items and add by highlighting the line and clicking
- Once you select all the items that need to convert into Inventory item
- In the Preference window click
* Settings should not be changed for Items that have previously be used in sales, purchases or adjustments. In this instance the item should be inactivated and a new item created.