Creating WMS Security group is one of the important steps towards WMS security.
1. From the list on the left side of the server management screen, click “Security Groups”
2. Click the Action menu at the top of the window and select Add a Security Group.
3. The “Add a Security Group” Wizard will open. Press Next.
4. Under “Name of the security group” type “WMS Users”.
5. Enter Description as “Warehouse Management System application users” then Press Next.
6. From the list of users on the left, double click on each of those who will be using the Warehouse Management System.
7. Make sure you add the Datapel Support User to this list.
8. Press Next.
9. Press Finish to complete the Wizard.