The following support note describes the steps how to lock customer from obtaining credit.
STEPS in MYOB
1. Open your MYOB company file
2. Open Card list from Card File register
3. Click on Customer Tab
4. Pick your customer and open the card file
5. Click on Actions
6. Click on Edit credit limit & Hold
7. Make changes to the customer credit limit or select on Credit Hold
8. Click OK
Preference options in WMS
1. Login as Superuser to change these preference if required.
2. Tools -> Preferences -> Sales Tab “Always show alert when over credit limit”
3. Tools -> Preferences -> Security Tab “On Hold LOCKS Order at current status”
MYOB on hold is only updated to WMS during the MYOB/WMS replication.