This document explains how to Importing KIT into MYOB as an Item Purchase Quote.
ALWAYS BACKUP PRIOR TO IMPORTING DATA INTO YOUR WORKSPACE.
1. Create a Purchase quote manually in MYOB as per your requirement for your Kit
2. Export Item Purchase Orders from MYOB Companyfile
- Open the required MYOB Companyfile as a SINGLE USER and select File - Export - Purchase - Item Purchases
- Choose Tab delimited - TSV (Tab Separated Variables). Select First Record is : Header Record and Order Type: QUOTE
- If necessary choose a Date Range
- Now choose CONTINUE. Select MATCH ALL.Export the file and save this in a Preparation Folder.
- Open this file in EXCEL ( when it opens TEXT Import Wizard make sure you select the file type as Delimited and click Next then Delimiters choose Tab > Next Column data format as General click finish)
3. Prepare file for Import
- Enter data as requires per relevent support note (KIT).
- Please refer KIT attached files and Mapping details below.
4. Import Puchase Item Quote
- Open the required MYOB Companyfile as a SINGLE USER and select File - Import - Purchases - Item Purchases
- Choose Tab delimited - TSV (Tab Separated Variables). Select First Record is : Header Record
- Browse and select prepared file
- First Click an Import Field, then click the matching AccountsRights Premier Field (do not use Match All option)
- Then click Import
- To review any skipped records or imported with Warnings records open the .TXT file as per import result window. (as per picture)
Co./Last Name :- Customer / *ALLLOCATIONS
Purchase # :- Always must be KIT- (Followed by the number of your choice ensuring the sequence doesn't already exist in MYOB)
Date:- your preferred KIT date
Supplier Invoice :- Item number refer KIT support notes (Finished Good product Item Number)
Item Number :- item number must be the same as in MYOB
Quantity:- As per KIT support note (require Qty to use produce finished Goods)
Total :- 0
Inc-Tax Price :- 0
Tax Code :- eg GST/N-T
GST Amount :- 0
Sale Status :- Q for Quote
Card ID:- MYOB Card ID
*A maintenance replication is required for new Kits to become available.