Importing a Special Pricing Schedule into MYOB as an Item Sale Quote.
ALWAYS BACKUP PRIOR TO IMPORTING DATA INTO YOUR WORKSPACE
1. create a Sale quote manually in MYOB as per your requirement for your Special Pricing Schedule type
2. Export Item Sale Orders from MYOB Companyfile
- Open the required MYOB Companyfile as a SINGLE USER and select File - Export - Sales - Item Sales
- Choose Tab delimited - TSV (Tab Separated Variables). Select First Record is : Header Record and Order Type: QUOTE
- If necessary choose a Date Range
- Now choose CONTINUE. Select MATCH ALL.Export the file and save this in a Preparation Folder.
- Open this file in EXCEL ( when it opens TEXT Import Wizard make sure you select the file type as Delimited and click Next then Delimiters choose Tab > Next Column data format as General click finish
3. Prepare file for Import
- Enter data as requires per relevent support note.
- Please refer SPS1 attached file and Mapping details below.
4. Import Puchase Item Quote
- Open the required MYOB Companyfile as a SINGLE USER and select File - Import - Sales - Item Sales
- Choose Tab delimited - TSV (Tab Separated Variables). Select First Record is : Header Record
- Browse and select prepared file
- First Click an Import Field, then click the matching AccountsRights Premier Field (do not use Match All option)
- Then click Import
- To review any skipped records or imported with Warnings records open the .TXT file as per import result window. (as per picture)
Co./Last Name :- Customer / *ALLLOCATIONS
Inclusive :- leave blank - Special Pricing should be setup as Tax Excl only
Purchase # :- SPS-XXXX replace XXXX with any number that has not previously been used in MYOB, MYOB does not like duplicate numbers.
Date:- your preferred schedule END date
Supplier Invoice :- Item number/Multi refer SPS support note
Item Number :- item number must be the same as in MYOB
Quantity:- as per SPS support note
Price:- selling price exclusive
Discount :- 0 for none or number only if you require discount percentage
Total :- price*Qty*Disc% (if required)
Inc-Tax Price :- as above with Tax
Promised Date :- Date Discount should START
Tax Code :- eg GST/N-T
GST Amount :- Total line GST Amount
Sale Status :- Q for Quote
Card ID:- MYOB Card ID
*A maintenance replication is required for new Special Pricing to become available.