In this step, you will install the latest version of Adobe Reader. The latest version is downloaded from the ADOBE Website. After installation of the Acrobat Reader, some registry entries will need to be modified.
1. Open a web browser. E.g. Internet Explorer
2. In the Address Bar type http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
3. Scroll down the page to find Adobe® Reader® 7.0.
4. Click on the download link next to this.
5. When the next page loads, press the red Download button
6. Press Save and save the file to the Desktop.
This file is approximately 20 megabytes and may take several minutes to download depending on the speed of the internet connection.
7. Once the download has completed, Close the Internet explorer window and go to the desktop where the file was saved.
8. Double click on the file just downloaded which should be named AdbeRdr707_en_US.exe
9. Allow a few minutes for the Optimizer to load the installer.
10. When the Adobe Reader Setup Wizard loads press Next.
11. Press Next on the Welcome Screen.
12. Leave the default installation path and press Next.
13. Press Install to start the installation.
14. Once the setup is completed, Press Finish.