This article describes Item Register column details.
- OnHand - Stocks currently still in the warehouse inclusive which is already picked/packed/shipped- waiting to be shipped out. (OnShelf + OnHold)
- OnHold - Stocks which have gone through the picking process - PICKED/PACKED/SHIPPED (stocks will be taken out of WMS once the invoice is in CLOSED status )
- OnShelf - OnHand minus OnHold (available stock on shelf which is not committed yet)
- Committed - Stocks which have been committed/allocated to a sale but yet to be Picked (status RTP/Ready to Pick)
- Available - OnHand minus OnHold and Committed (if this is 0 or less, your sale Status will be NSA)
- OnOrder - Stocks which POs are not received yet (Assembly & Receiving)
- InTransit - Show transfer between location which is not received yet.-(Transfer order.)
- If select By Location , please refer the OnShelf column to see the quantity available for that loaction. OnHand always refer to All locations.