Payment methods now support an account number surrounded by [ ]
For instance: [1-1100] in the Account Description field.
The replicator will attempt to reference the account and post the payment to the account - otherwise undeposited funds or default bank account.
- Go to Tools > Manage List > Payment Method > Setup Account type in Account description (the number and the square brackets are required, however a note can be added before or after the brackets ie. "[1-1140]CBA-Main")
- Enable ‘Allow Multiple payments for sale orders’ in WMS preferences > Security tab.
- Refer account type in MYOB Account. Ensure any account that you try to select must be type BANK.
Go to MYOB > Account > Account List > Select an account number + click ( ->) button.
Creating sale order:
- Open WMS
- Go to Sale Register
- Create new sale order
- Enter all require data. e.g: select customer, address, PO number, line item number, quantity and price.
- Insert multiple payments with different payment method.
- Click ‘Back to Sale Order’ to save payment.
- Back to sale order window and record sale order.
- Pick, pack, ship your order
- On Despatch Register, select order and right click invoice shipped sale.
How to verify that Payment methods has been assigned to accounts correctly?
Go to Account > Account List > Looking for Account Number[1-1140] then double click > Click current balance button (->) > Account tab > You can see the Acct No = [1-1140] which is related to payment method as Cash on hand.