This document describes the methods for using the receive and allocate function within the WMS.
The receive and allocate function can be used directly from the receive register or from the assembly register (enterprise edition only).
The stock is allocated by Promised date ascending, On Hold and locked orders will be ignored.
- Go to receive register.
- Double click on order to receive.
- Select location if there is not already a location selected.
- Select "Receive and allocate" option on bottom left.
- Go to Assembly register
- Select orders
- to select multiples use the shift or ctrl key.
- right click select "Receive and allocate"
Not valid for use on returns.