This documents explains how Special Pricing Schedules are created per Jobs.
WMS Professional/Enterprise Edition products support Special Pricing By Customer By Deliver To cards. In order to set pricing for a Job the WMS uses the Customer Delivery address.
- This feature requires the optional Special Pricing module for WMS.
- Ensure the SPS tag is switched on in Prefs.xml <WMSAsSPSSource>True</WMSAsSPSSource> (done by Datapel Support)
- Ensure that SPS is also switched on in Preferences (Sales tab) under "Use Special Pricing Schedules (SPS)"
- Special price uses best price , lowest price.
- If the same Item involved in two or more SPS setups then if any setup price set to 0 price and/or 0 discount then WMS will default to Base Sell Price. To resolve this issue please amend/delete zero value line or put 100% discount to give for free to re-calculate correct price.
Tools > Preferences > Sales setting - "Always use Item Special Price if available".
When this option is ON, Best price is ignored and the priority is individual Customer in special pricing then Group pricing.
Item Standard price = $800.00
SPS for the customer = $1000.00
SPS for the customer Group = $500.00
If "Always use Item Special Price if available" is ON, the customer sales will be charged $1000.00
If "Always use Item Special Price if available" is OFF, the customer sales will be charged $500.00
How to setup different delivery cards for Customer:
- Go to MYOB and create separate customer cards based on different Delivery To address.
- Setup Special pricing Schedule (SPS) Creating Special Pricing as usual under each delivery card.
How to turn settings on for SPS per Job:
- Logon in WMS as superuser
- Go to Tools > Preferences > Sales Tab
- Select ''Use Deliver to: Prices if available''
4. Record Preferences
How to select SPS per Job for Sales:
- Create New Sale
- Select Ship to: ''Another''
- Select Deliver To card as your SPS per Job card.
4. Proceed with Sale as normal