Stock can be transfer internally due to many reasons. For example, damage occurs or storage system in the warehouse.
WMS can track items by many bin locations in the warehouse. Moreover, WMS can transfer items between internally also can view the stock in each bin.
1. To move stock use WMS Explorer Transfer Register and click New Transfer.
2. Select the Warehouse Location from where the stock will be shipped From then
select the Warehouse Location where the stock will be shipped To: (for the internal transfer both locations are same) COMPANYA
3. Select the Shipping Method – for internal Transfers just select TRANSFER or NONE depending on your setup. Check the User name is correct in the Transferred
By: selection. Add Ship Methods to Accounting Software if required for different transfer methods
4. Press Enter to select first item code to transfer from the pop-up list.
5. Then select the article need to move and select the TO BIN as required. (A2 or Damage)
( In the comments section you can mention the reasons for internal transfer)
6. Repeat from Step 4 for each stock item that needs to be transferred. if the list is OK then click QUICK and the stock will be moved...
( The Quick Transfer skips the Picking, Packing, Shipping and Closing workflows – goes straight to close)
Advanced Transfer functionality
Advanced transfer functionality allows to pull all batches, expiry dates and quantities from and to your selected location.
1. Select the Item Register.
2. From the Shortcut sidebar click New Transfer.
3. The Transfer form requires from and to locations. Select to and from Locations.
4. Select Transferred By user to activate Advanced functionality
5. Select drill-down box next to Transferred By field
6. New section below will be activated
7. Select your preferred From Location selection. You have options such as Any Bin/Default Bin/Overflow Bin or Batch Numbers and Lot numbers.
If you select Any Bin/Default Bin/Overflow Bin or Receive Bin then system will pull these Bins for selected Items.
Drill box next to selection allows you to view your Bin list and also edit/add new Bins.
If you select Batch or Lot number then you will need to manually type your selection:
8. Select your preferred Destination selection
9. Select your items or show all
Drill box will activate stock lookup assistance for your selection. Once items selected press "Use Selected"
10. Once all fields selected click "Find"
11. Confirm Transfer search by selection Continue. If you already had some manually entered transfer lines by selection Overwrite system will clear any existing lines and populate your transfer search selection only.
12. All selected Items will be populated on the screen.
13. Review results and select "Record Transfer" or "Drill to Despatch" to fulfill the Order.
Once a Transfer is recorded the transfer order lines and general details can be updated, removed, or added in a similar method to sales order lines by right clicking over the transfer grid rows.
Paste From Clipboard
Ability to paste from Clipboard into the Stock ReOrder form.
Must be in the following columns (no header required):
ITEM, UNIT QTY, SOURCE BIN, BATCH, DEST BIN (optional)
650 10 AA 1222323878 BB
Or direct from Excel: Copy and paste 3 columns side by side.
If using the "Analyse in Excel" option you would need to re-arrange the columns or make a new sheet with just the three columns.
When ready to paste select "Paste From Clipboard"
" * " bin should not be used and *is a special case. *bin refers to mix bin (it’s not a BIN) and it randomly can pick from any bin and can cause system to pick from same bin . It is a bad practice to use * bin and might need to revise the workflow.
If no bin need to be used , user have to create NOSLOT bin and assign that.