WMS 10.1 Series Update Release Notes
10.1.110 Release June 2017
- Fast replication for Item update issue resolved
- PO editing don't work if Item STD Buy price is $0.00. Issue resolved by removing restrictions
- Initial setup Step 3 - Purge Purchase - Replication fails due to Pref.xml issue resolved. This only effects BLANK MYOB files it will not be fixed in the 9.1.xxx series.
- New MYOB WMS data file browser extension filter limitation corrected. Latest version of the File Dialog browser would not accept multiple extension filters. Removed this and replaced with *.*
- [UDFS] Preferences no longer show UDF labels setup tab. Workaround is to ENABLE DATAPOS in the Prefs.XML - this will reveal the tab.
- [Receiving] batch by line ignored corrected.
- [Stock Reordering Assistant] purchase request to purchase order - date defaults to 1/1/2000 corrected
- OnOrder qty and Analyse tab OnOrder qty incorrect in v10 - issue corrected
- [MYOBAPI] Timeout is showing strange error message - corrected by adding new error message for communications error.
- WMS 10 MYOB AccountRight Terms Mapping updated
- [WMS 10] Quantity OnHand Calculation Incorrect from CE Query - mapping corrected
- Multi-Payments now working for Purchasing.
- V10 can't activate rounding option 2 or 3 , tax figure in sale screen blank corrected
- [Replicator] v10 item cost mapping not complete - corrected
- [WMS 10] Create Purchase Order in Sale - Require to track Invoice No in Receive Module tag added
- First split PO uses original PO date instead of received date - Updated - added new preference option to set Bill Date as receive Date or keep original date.
- MYOB API Datapel connector log for sale order. Added line balancing code to Order interfaces.
- Sale will reject if sale person do not have first name and/or space after first name corrected
- Create and add Result object before create and update script points in Stock Purchase
- V10 warning when you record split PO - User can now go back to a SPLIT Order and click SPLIT RECEIVE and create the backorder. This solves the issue of accidently clicking Record - and having a split - and not being able to back order.
Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.
If this problem persists, please contact our support.