This document explains some common ALERT codes that occur and can cause failures when:
Invoicing Sales Orders
Sending Adjustments to MYOB
Billing Purchase Orders
Signing Out WorkOrders to MYOB
Any IMPORT operation that causes a transaction to be created
MYOB/ ABSS Premier (Malaysia) v21 have different Alert codes than in the Australian or New Zealand version.
1: Follow the steps required to INVOICE Shipped Sale Orders or Send Adjustments/Credit Notes/Purchase Orders into Accounting Software.
2: Replication Incomplete or failed message is shown. Suppose the STATUS changes to ALERT note the sale order # and open the Status Reporter (Shift + F5). WMS will list the reason for the ALERT status with the invoice/order reference number.
How to view ALERT error messages:
From Sales register
Open Sales Register
Find ALERT Sales Order
Right Click and Drill to Source
Select Show History
From Audit Report
Note Invoice# on Alert Status
Go to Tools > Status Reporter > System Audit Report or Shift + F5
4. Enter Invoice# on the top right of the filter and widen the date range > press Enter
Note: Please ensure to untick all checkboxes below before filtering
5. You may see the failed API error in the pink background.
6. Move your mouse cursor over to the word "API" so that the alert prompt will show
7. Please search in our Knowledgebase using the error message to fix this issue—Knowledgebase link with a list of ALERT errors under MYOB errors/Import errors.
8. If the alert error message not found in Knowledgebase or the solution given doesn't fix the issue, please send a screenshot of the error message taken from the Audit Report and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
WMS Knowledgebase access > Open WMS > Help> click WMS Help or https://help.datapel.com/wmskb/