WMS enables the creation of Barcodes for labelling and tracking of Items and Orders.
From the Tools menu, select Barcodes, then choose Layout Wizard.
The layout wizard allows you to create a Layout Template that can be recalled and printed to a Label printer using pre-cut labels from popular stationery suppliers like AVERY.
In this example, a new layout will be created called DetailedItemLabel.
1. Enter the new Layout Name (type over New Layout).
2. Select Begin Layout…
WMS allows Label Forms to be entered as per your requirements; this supports Special Label Printers and non-standard page/label sizes.
3. Accept the default Barcode Symbol by selecting Next…
4. Specify two lines above and one below.
5. Select Next…
6. Select the Font Styles and sizes for printing as shown below.
7. Select Next…
8. Choose the Item Details to be displayed with the Barcode, as shown below.
9. Select Next…
10. Select below barcode details to print. For example, in Line 1, type in “Made in Australia”, then press Enter.
11. Select Next…
12. Confirm the New Layout looks correct in the preview window, then select Save Layout, otherwise use the Back… button to make changes.
BarcodesEAN - can be used to create a series of EAN13 compliant GTINs for internal purposes or to verify check digits for existing EAN13 barcodes. To use this file, you MUST ENABLE MACROS within Excel.
CustomBarcodes - This allows you to print simple barcodes for employees, shipping methods, and Numbers. It is recommended you only use uppercase and numbers, no special characters and a font size of 22 for best performance.
To further experiment with Barcode Options, choose Tools - Barcodes - Options.