The following support note describes how the Clipboard feature operates from the Purchase Order screen.
1. Open Supplier original Order. Preferable in Excel compatible format for easier data manipulation.
2. Open a new worksheet on the same Excel file or create a new excel worksheet and/or rename it "Purchase Clipboard Import". This file can be saved for any future Order Import.
3. From Supplier Order, copy 3 columns in below order (no header required):
ITEMNUMBER QUANTITY UNITPRICE (optional)
4. Convert Supplier Item Numbers to your company Item numbers if applicable.
5. Review dollar value decimal separator to be compatible for Import. For example, if comma (,) is used, this must be converted to “a dot, point”.
6. Open WMS Receiving register > New Purchase Order
7. Select Supplier > Date, Jobs etc.
8. Go to the excel sheet and Copy 3 columns side by side
9. Go to the WMS Purchase Order screen and select "Paste from Clipboard.”
10. All selected Data will load on the screen
11. Review if all lines imported correctly
12. Select "Record as Purchase."