You will need to print out the quick reference barcode sheet to use the below functions.
record as sale order - user can use a scanner to enter the item code into the sales order (put the cursor in the first item code field) and begin scanning item barcodes.
In despatch register. Select the sale order or scan the barcode on order.
Scan Quick, then pick from the reference sheet – This will allow the picking of the order.
Scan item number (if serial tracking is off and the item is available, then scan the next item; if not, then read below steps 1 to 3.
1. Scan serial number (if already in the system more of to next item number)
2. If the screen asks for a serial number, then scan the number; if it exists is will say scan next item; if not, it will require another scan of the serial number to add the serial number to WMS. (refer to Related information How to manually enter the quantity if you have more than qty 1 on the same batch without scan the same barcode)*
3. If the serial number is a duplicate, the number will need to be added through “Manage Stock Group” (see workflow document)
4. Once the order is completely picked – Scan Pick to confirm.
5. Then scan cancel, cancel to return to the register.
1. Scan Delivery Note or find order in despatch register.
2. Scan: Quick
3. Scan: Pack
4. Scan: Tracking (If you would like to scan in the connote number) *This step can be left out
5. Scan: Barcode if provided on the consignment note of your freight company. *This step should be left out if you have not complete step 4
6. Scan: Cancel, Cancel to return to the register.
1. Scan delivery note or find order in despatch register and highlight.
2. Scan: Quick
3. Scan: Fast Ship x 2
4. Scan: Cancel x2 to return to the despatch register.
*If you are processing all actions, pick, pack and ship, you can remove the scanning of the cancel barcode for a smoother workflow.
This section explains a possible solution to scan pick/pack or items in QUICK DESPATCH when a code does not scan because it is damaged or missing.
1: Use the QUICK DESPATCH scan pick procedure as normal. Scan Quick - then scan PICK - scan each item barcode.
2: WHEN A CODE GOES BAD - or is missing - you need to complete the pick using the MANUAL PICKING form.
3: Scan ALL WORKING CODES FIRST and put the BAD SCAN product to one side.
4: Scan PICK to CONFIRM and complete the current pick - the order status should show PART-PICKED.
5: Scan CANCEL to return to the DESPATCH REGISTER
MANUALLY COMPLETING THE PICK USING THE PICK STOCK SHORT-CUT:
1. Locate the Order in the Despatch Register - DOUBLE CLICK or from the short cuts click PICK ORDER.
2. Double-Click the item with the BAD SCAN CODE - it should have a status of RTP!
3. In the MANUAL PICK - select/pick the item batch, or if required, click ADD SERIAL#
4. Type in the SERIAL#, check it conforms and click YES to add the serial number.
5. REPEAT FOR EACH BAD SCAN CODE.
6. If any other items are RTP (for example, Freight) - Click Pick Stock to pick the order fully.
7. Now CLICK FAST PACK or CLOSE the form and scan the Order Barcode to return to the QUICK DESPATCH workflow.
* Manual entry of Quantity for BATCH TRACKED stock AND Outer BARCODES with Unit Quantity > or = 1 unit