This document explains how to configure a fixed default printer for WMS other than the system default.
- Browse to the WMS installation folder for example "C:/Program Files (x86)/Datapel Systems/Warehouse Management System" or "C:/Program Files (x86)/Datapel Systems/Inventory Controller"
- Open the file called "Workspace.xml" and note the forms (Multiple workspaces will have multiple workspace files)
- Go to the windows location where forms are stored.
- Inside the Forms folder copy the file named "UserPrinters.xml"
- Rename the copied filed to the same name as the form you wish to set the default printer for, for example "FRM_CustomSale.XML"
- Inside the xml file, find Microsoft Office Document Image Writer
- replace Microsoft Office Document Image Writer with your default printer Name.
- Go to file > Save
- Exit the WMS and login to receive the changes.
- In the WMS set the form to auto print by turning off any print with options settings.