This article explains how to check/change settings when customer experience Runtime errors or/and WMS sudden crash or freeze.
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. Click Advanced system settings. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Under Performance, click Settings.
4. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only
5. Alternatively, click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select. Then click Add and add in the wms.exe
6. Click OK, in the System Properties dialog box if it appears, and then click OK again.
7. Ensure the DEP setting is as below (Ensure WMS, all MYOB apps, WMS Forms Designer are placed in the list):
Sometimes, you might need to restart your computer/server for the changes to take effect (Windows will prompt if require reboot).