This article explain how to reinstall Velocity scanner.
Problem: User clicks on Velocity icon > Click Host Profile > Click Native Mode > No login screen > only black blank screen.
1. Check whether device connected to wireless by verifying it has gotten the same IP segment (example: 192.168.x.x)
- Setting > About > Status > IP Address
- Setting > Apps > Veloct > storage > Clear Data
- Setting > Apps > Veloct > storage > Clear Cache2. Uninstall Velocity APK
- Setting > Apps > Veloct > Uninstall
2. Reinstall Velocity APK (from Download folder).
3. Place WLDEP file (either from Download or backup folder).
4. Reset WLDEP file "Address - 192.168.2.1" , no connectpro.
5. Test login again, should be able to connect after.
- Click Velocity icon > Host Profile > Login