This document explains how to edit the contents of a form in WMS.
Datapel recommends contacting support member for any report changes unless the user has knowledge and experience working with SAP Crystal Reports and database fields.
Accessing the Form Designer:
1. Users to send to support who will add it promptly
2. In WMS, open the Form you wish to modify
3. From the drop-down menu, select “Start Design Mode.”
4. Report Form designer mode will Open
5. Select the "Design" tab.
6. Edit the form as desired.
7. Click on the "Preview" tab to view any changes made.
8. Click on the "Save this Form" button to save these changes.
Adding a Logo
1. Click on the "Insert Picture" icon (top right of form designer)
2.Locate and select the logo, then click "Open."
3.Move the logo to the position on the report where you wish to place it.
4. Click on the "Preview" tab to view any changes made.
5.Click on the "Save this Form" button to save these changes.
Adding / Changing Text Values
1.Right-click on a clear area of the form, select insert text object, or change the text in a text box, double-click the box, and edit the value.
2.Exit the text box by clicking anywhere else in the form
3.Click on the "Preview" tab to view any changes made.