Scanner setup for Cloud WMS - LS2208
1. Attached is the document of Datapel Cloud Scan Settings
For Google Chrome browser:
1. For Google Chrome browser, to disable F12 opening the dev console, add the below extension to browser and turn ON.
2. URL to add extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-f12/kpfnljnhmfhomajodmlepkcoflmbjiaf?hl=en
3. LS2208 - Scan the following:
F12 terminator - F12 Rules Refreshing Scanners - ADF Rules: F12 for Motorola LS4278
DontSendUnknown - refer to the attached pdf document in step 1 section “USB Ignore Unknown Characters.”
ConvertToUPPER - refer to the attached pdf document in step 1 section “Convert Case.”
4. Honeywell or any general scanners- to confirm that F12 has been successfully activated on the scanner, you need to test by scanning a barcode into a Word document (has to be Word, not Notepad) and If the "Save As" window pops up.
For MS Edge browser:
To change the F12 keyboard shortcut setting that opens the DevTools in Ms Edge browser, complete the following actions: