Cloud WMS now supports customisable e-mail templated directly from Cloud WMS.
This functionality is User-based. Each user can create and manage their templates.
Please contact Datapel Support if your version doesn't support this.
Navigate to the required document in WMS. For example, you can e-mail an invoice or packing slip from either the sale or despatch menus, select the required sale and click the attachments tab or the manifest tab.
Right-click on the required document.
5. New Email Message screen will Open
6. Customise the E-mail Body per your requirements. For example, add a logo, images, and new text.
7. To save your changes as a new template, select “ Add Template."
8. Name your Template and select OK to save the changes.
9. Next time you e-mail attachments, you can select saved templates from the drop-down list.
How to remove the template
Go to Email Templates > click on the combo > select the template you want to remove > then press Delete
2. Select OK to confirm the changes
How to save an email address with email Templates
Options > Preferences > General Tab
Add From & Reply to Email Address
Tick the box to Save from Sender Profile with Email Templates.