This document explains how to change a sale price after a sale has been closed in WMS.
1. Open WMS with the superuser account or any account with privileges to alter pricing on closed sales.
Privileges are set in the user management section, quoting and sales orders “Allow price edit on Closed Sales” as well as other privileges that contribute to this function such as the ability to view sales.
2. Find the sale order you wish to update in the sales or despatch register.
3. Double click to open or alternately if accessing from the despatch register, right click and drill to despatch.
4. The two columns price and discount should be in white, alter the prices as required.
5. Select Update Sale Order.
1. Locate the sale order in MYOB.
2. Open and alter the price of the sale.
3. Select OK to record changes.
Updating the price in WMS after a sale has been sent to MYOB will not be carried over into MYOB, the MYOB sale must be adjusted manually.
It is recommended that if the invoice has already been sent to the customer showing the incorrect pricing or if a quantity or item number is incorrect, a credit and new invoice be raised in WMS.