This document explains how to choose the bill to name and ship to name in Sales Order and how it is shown in Sales and Despatch register by default.
The WMS Sale Order has a similar layout to the MYOB item Sales Invoice window. One key difference is that Item Numbers are entered BEFORE quantities; this allows the WMS to display the current quantity on hand.
To create a new Sale Order:
1. Select the Sales Register.
2 Select New Sale Order from the Shortcut sidebar.
3. Choose “Another” from dropdown to have Deliver to field populate in the sale screen instead of Alert Note field.
4. Choose the Deliver To customer name > enter all details > record the sale.
5. In Sales register in 'Customer' column, it will output Bill To name “Corporate Express” .
6. In Despatch register in column 'Destination', it will output the ShipTo name “Geelong Hospital” .